Taking out insurance could not be easier. Follow these easy steps and in 2 minutes your asset could be covered.
Step one: Download the JaSure app here
Step two: Create a profile
- Make sure the spelling of your first name and surname is exactly as it appears on your South African ID.
- Invitation code? What's this? We have partnered with a whole bunch of… um well partners. If you received a code in store, enter it in this field.
Step three: Grab your asset and load it onto the app
- Huh? I need the asset with me? We’re just going to say it how it is: we need to make sure you’re not taking us for a ride and the asset you’re insuring is actually yours.
- My ID number? We need to make sure that you are not hiding any skeletons in your closet. We have partnered with a leading credit rating partner who will check your closet.
Step four: The quote
- This is where the dynamic pricing comes in. The longer your cover is “switched on”, the less you pay for each additional day.
- Take for example your bike and camera:
- If you use your road bike 5 times a week, then it might make sense for you to leave your insurance switched on permanently.
- If you only plan on using your camera for the long weekend in September, then switch on for that period and only pay for the days you need cover.
- On the quote screen, you will notice a slider. Move it left and right to see how much it costs for different lengths of cover. We only charge you for the days you actually use - pay as you go insurance is (finally) here!
Step five: Swipe on - swipe off
- Once you’re happy with our quote, simply swipe on and you’re covered against accidental damage, loss and theft. Swipe off and you’re not! It really is that easy.